Your Data is Protected
Your connection to our web server is encrypted and secure. Additionally, your data is not stored anywhere on the internet.
This is a long form, it may be useful to have to hand:
- NHS Number (if you have one)
- Address of your previous doctors surgery (if you have one)
- Date you arrived in the UK (if you weren’t born in the UK)
- Your EHIC Card or PRC (If you do not ordinarily live in the UK and have one of these)
- Your Armed Forces personnel number and start date (If you served in the Armed Forces)
- Scanned copies of a photo ID (eg Passport/Driving License) and proof of Address (eg utility bill dated in the last 3 months) to email in
Before you register:
- Check that you are within our Catchment Area.
- If you are not in the catchment area, you can still apply to register, please read this information before applying as not all out of area applications are accepted. We do not provide home visits to patients outside of the area.
- If you are registering a child, remember to bring in their red book on first presentation to the practice!
- Please note: You can only be registered with one GP practice. If you register with us, you will be de-registered from your current GP practice.
Please allow 5 working days for your registration form to be processed. Please also bring Proof of Address with you when you first attend