We are now running walk-in flu clinics Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays – 8:30am to 10:00am and Monday to Friday 2:00pm to 3:30pm (Tuesday start 2.30pm) and Saturdays 9am to 12:30pm until the end of November 2020. The vaccination is free and recommended yearly for those most at risk from flu.
- children aged 2 to 10 years old on 31 August 2019*
- pregnant women
- anyone living with a long term medical condition
- everyone aged 65 and over
- people with caring responsibilities
Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccines. No appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which are eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
When entering the building please remember to:
- wear a face covering
- arrive no more than 10 mins before your appointment
- if possible attend alone
- cancel your appointment if you or any member of your household develops any symptoms of Covid-19
- follow signs/floor markers adhering to the one-way system which will be in place
If you decide not to have the vaccination please let us know so we can enter this on your medical records.
Flu Information For Adults
All school aged children from reception to year 6 will be offered at school but if missed please contact the immunisation team.
You can call 0203 317 5074/5076 to speak to the immunisation team to arrange this.